- This event has passed.
Meeting for Worship, Potluck and Friendly Discussion
March 17 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for our 3rd Sunday events:
- 10:30-11:30 – Meeting for Worship
- 11:30-12:30 – Potluck Luncheon (please join us whether or not you can bring food)
- 12:30-2:00 – Friendly Discussion Group
In 2018, we had eight sessions of study inspired by Rex Ambler’s 2013 book, The Quaker Way: a rediscovery.
In 2019, we are opening up our post-potluck discussions for queries and concerns brought to us both by newcomers and by seasoned Quakers.
For March 17th, think about how you deal with the sometimes overwhelming flood of present-day social, economic, and climate justice concerns.
- How do you center down into waiting worship in the midst of too much troubling news?
- Where do your own inward leadings take you in response to these concerns?
- How do other Quakers help with discernment of right choices, both for individual Friends and for us as Meeting?
Mike Shell, Clerk